Moderators have complete discretion over what is and is not acceptable on the site and their decisions are final. Public discussion of Moderator decisions is not permitted. If you have any concerns or queries, please discuss it in private with the Moderator.
The following rules apply everywhere on the site, unless explicitly mentioned otherwise in a forum specific rule. Please refer to the forum descriptions, as well as the announcement and sticky threads posted by Moderators in selected forums.
1. No Flaming or Trolling. All members must be treated in a respectful and mature manner even those who don't deserve it. Do not create any messages that harass, insult, threaten, or with the sole purpose of starting a dispute. Posts that disrupt the peace and harmony of this site are not permitted.
2. No Spamming Do not re-post, double post, cross-post, or reply the same message in multiple threads or forums. Use the search engine before posting. Do not post for the sake of increasing your post count or collecting points. Smiley or character abuse and link-only posts are also treated as spam.
3. No Offtopic. Always check the description of the forum. When creating new thread, make sure your topic is related to the forum. When replying to a thread, your post should be in relation with the thread. Your thread title should be descriptive enough to give other members an idea of what your post is all about.
4. No Flooding. Do not post consecutively in the same thread for a short period of time. Edit your post if you would like to add something or use the multi-quote button if you're quoting multiple posts.
5. No Bumping. Do not repeatedly bump a thread to try and get attention. Members are not online 24 hours a day and so will not see your post the instant it is made. Do not bump a thread within 24 hours, and not more than twice a week.
6. No Inappropriate Language. Obscene, profane or bad words are prohibited. Refrain from using text speak to prevent misunderstanding of the word. Only english and tagalog are allowed to be used anywhere on the site, except on Regional forum where other dialects are permitted.
7. No Offensive Material. Do not post messages that are racist, se xist, slanderous, discriminatory, or containing extreme violence, adult materials, mature content, and files with virus, worm, trojan, spyware and other form of malwares.
8. No Illegal Activity. Do not engage in activities that cheat, endanger or abuse the system and users of this site. Bugs and exploits should be reported privately to the Moderators. Alteration of copyright notices and attributes without the consent of the author, account hacking, website attack, scam and phishing are strictly prohibited.
9. No Inappropriate Link. Posting links primarily for promotion or advertisement is not allowed. When sharing information or file, post the actual details and not the link that redirects to another site. Messages with torrents, referral or affiliate link, and link to other site with similar service to our site are not allowed to be posted anywhere.
10. No Unnecessary PM. This site is a public discussion forum so everything should be discussed and shared on the threads. Do not require members to contact you or ask for their contact details just to give the rest of the information you posted unless it contains sensitive details demanding utmost privacy.
Members are responsible for reviewing the Forum Rules. This site reserves the right to modify these rules at any time. Your continued use of the site constitutes your consent to such changes. Depending on the severity and frequency of the violation, member may receive negative reputation, infraction or suspension of account.