Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?

Wave Hope you値l be back in Blading.

Unexpected happen this year, I thought everything we’ll be alright but it can happen to anyone. I feel upset for the things happen two months ago, when I wake up I can’t feel my right leg everytime I’m going bend it, I thought I will be disable for the rest of my life or maybe I’m just being paranoid that time because my mind is empty and can’t think for an answer thru my head. I’ve tried to stand up but still I can’t walk continueosly co’z it hurt everytime I stepped my right leg first that’s why I walk like a turtle because of being slow. After trying I give up and came back to my bed and still thinking for the answer too bad no one pop-out thru my head.

At first my aunt didn’t believe for what I said when she called up and tell everything about my situation in the end she said that I need to go to a doctor just to check what’s going on, I go to the nearest doctor together with my aunt just to know my condition, I never expect it co’z I thought I will be disable the good news is I need to rest my right leg and it will be back to normal and the doctor gave me some pain killer when I feel something.

After three weeks it happen again, my aunt was in shock and with no certain words we’ve return again to the doctor but not the same doctor who check on me three weeks ago, I told everything I feel on my condition again, the doctor said I need to gave some blood sample so that they can analyze what’s really happening to me, In the first place I thought it was gout or uric acid. That time I’m really confused on myself and I feel upset co’z I can’t do anything about my condition, after I gave some blood sample we’ve return home and came back again just to see the results, the doctor analyze my laboratory test, the good news is it’s not uric acid or gout the bad news is it’s like osteoarthritis but I’m not sad after all because there’s still hope, the doctor said that I should stop my unhealthy lifestyle and my other extra-curricular activities like skateboarding or aggressive inline or else it will be worst when it hurt again.

Right now my extra curricular activities is inactive, the worst part is I can’t jog for now because it will hurt again if I’m going to push it, all I can do is walk and eat less just to lose more weight.

At night when I’m facing the computer my account on facebook is active, I’ve used to watch several videos of my friends doing some tricks about rollerblading and every single moment I’m amazed because I really miss the urge and the excitement about it.

One time a friend of my mine post some picture about blading and all I can say is thumbs up because I’m amazed for every people I see on the net doing the same thing as mine, I saw a Japanese blader doing a trick on skate park after that I add him to my friend list, everytime he post a picture or video I can’t stop commenting positive because for me every trick is an art and every athlete consider as an artist.

Even I didn’t know him in real life still I consider him as a good person and a good blader because he’s not afraid to do a trick.

One time I sent him a private message thru facebook, I told everything about myself or should I say my condition. I’m not expecting anything but I’m motivated because of his words “get well soon bro, hope you'll be back in blading”

I’m speechless after he said and I’ve made a decision, I’ll be back in shredding when my injury is totally gone.

If your reading this all I can say is Thank You for the non-stop positive thoughts about the sport that I love, hope you won’t change.
    Last edited by 10reason; 28th Nov 2013 at 17:25.

Default Re: Hope you値l be back in Blading.

malungkot na kwento

ang daming maganda at nakakalungkot na kwento dito..

thank you sir for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by nichen050590 View Post
    malungkot na kwento

ang daming maganda at nakakalungkot na kwento dito..

thank you sir for sharing

it's another true story about me, to a japanese blader who keep on inspiring me for the sport that i love

for reading i really appreciate it
    Last edited by 10reason; 28th Nov 2013 at 17:14.

Quote Originally Posted by 10reason View Post

it's another true story about me, to a japanese blader who keep on inspiring me for the sport that i love

for reading i really appreciate it
    kung hilig ko din ang blader at kung ako ang nasa sitwasyon mo e talagang mamo-motivate akong bumalik sa mga nakasanayan ko na kahit na medyo malaki ang risk nun..
    Lalo na kung yung nagsabi nun eh isa sa mga taong hinahangaan ko.
    Maiba ako,kumusta na yang injury mo?..
    Last edited by demon spade; 9th Dec 2013 at 03:12.

eto continues parin ang ginagawa kong pagpapagaling ng injury ko, kahit ilang beses na ko inaaya ng mga kalaro ko eh lagi akong tumatanggi kasi hind pa talaga pwede sa ngayon dahil baka bumigay ang tuhod ko kaya kailangan ko pa ipahinga lalo para kapag bumalik ako wala akong iisipin pa.

kung maging disable man ako wala akong regrets sa magiging kapalit dahil ginusto ko at masaya ako sa ginagawa ko.

sa pagbasa boss

basta ingat na lang sa susunod pag gumaling yung injury mo mr.tse!.

hehehe....ingat na ng konti boss, di na pwede magpaka-extreme