Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?

Thread: Boundless

Upset Boundless

Time will come, you'll be doing things you were not supposed to do. You'll be trying so hard to love other souls just to forget the soul that you truly love yet hurts you so. You can be happy but deep inside your heart are the cuts of every memory you have been endlessly preserving... and at the end, you'll just realize that all those times you have been fooling yourself because no matter how much you try to let go and forget, your soul will only be loving that single soul that you tried to dream of having back and spending your life forever with..

Default Re: Boundless

awww natamaan ako xD thanks anyway... nice..

awww.. hehe ... That's life... for taking the time to read this though

damn,it hurts!!!I wish I can delete her memories,I wonder if I'll survive the reebooting process

Well, that's life.. Heartache comes but it goes as well... Only if you let it go and learn that everyday won't be sunny... Just try to live by what life can offer...

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneIshA View Post
    Well, that's life.. Heartache comes but it goes as well... Only if you let it go and learn that everyday won't be sunny... Just try to live by what life can offer...

add ko lang po ma'am shane....

Heartbreaks could last as long as you let it. It would tears as deep as you allow it to. But the test isnít how soon youíll forget but how you were able to heal and learn.

Quote Originally Posted by wenhdeey View Post
    add ko lang po ma'am shane....

Heartbreaks could last as long as you let it. It would tears as deep as you allow it to. But the test isnít how soon youíll forget but how you were able to heal and learn.

nice thoughts!
    In addition to that, we don't love a person only to remember the pain that parting brings you, loving is a natural feeling which you selflessly give to your other half and when that relationship comes to its end, then no bitter emotions should remain.