Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36
  1. #1

    Jar B315s-936 UPDATED TO 21.313 Firmware can be DETECTED (Try this)



    Download files here: (Credit to U4M)

    https://routerunlock.com/?wpfb_dl=1243 - Hisilicon firmware writer

    https://routerunlock.com/?wpfb_dl=1596 - Dc unlocker (you may get it anyshere you want an any version) or try CId reader, Putty

    https://routerunlock.com/download-hu...m-drivers-free - Hilink modem driver


    Once you update to 21.313 online you can still do USB MODE but it is not detected or it does not create COM port in PC, when you connect it to PC with USB.

    Now the problem is that, since it does not have any COM port, and all AT commands works with only COM port. Means, you can not use any Huawei code writer / send tool.

    But, you can try this. HOPE IT WORKS WITH 936. I have used it with other huawei modem but not 936. You need?Huawei HiSilicon Firmware Writer,DC unlocker and Huawei Hilink drivers.


    1. First download all three freewares which is mention above (Huawei HiSilicon Firmware Writer, DC unlocker and Huawei Hilink drivers).

    2. Now, run Huawei HiSilicon Firmware Writer and detect?the?Huawei 936

    3. In this process, one COM port will be enabled and will be marked as yellow color. Now, download hilink drivers and update it.



    4. Now, detect the device under DC unlocker, which you have already downloaded.

    5. Detect the device under, DC unlocker. It will show the Application and Diagnotic port. Means, you have correctly done above all the procedures.

    6. Issue any AT command :

    Ex.
    AT^SFM=1

    If you get OK in the screen, then you're good to go

    Above mentioned tricks can be used with all?Huawei?devices which does not have any COM ports..
    Last edited by Jayr1279; 6th Apr 2016 at 14:55.

  2. #2

    Default Re: B315s-936 UPDATED TO 21.313 Firmware can be DETECTED (Try this)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayr1279 View Post
    Download files here: (Credit to U4M)

    https://routerunlock.com/?wpfb_dl=1243 - Hisilicon firmware writer

    https://routerunlock.com/?wpfb_dl=1596 - Dc unlocker (you may get it anyshere you want an any version) or try CId reader, Putty

    https://routerunlock.com/download-hu...m-drivers-free - Hilink modem driver


    Once you update to 21.313 online you can still do USB MODE but it is not detected or it does not create COM port in PC, when you connect it to PC with USB.

    Now the problem is that, since it does not have any COM port, and all AT commands works with only COM port. Means, you can not use any Huawei code writer / send tool.

    But, you can try this. HOPE IT WORKS WITH 936. I have used it with other huawei modem but not 936. You need?Huawei HiSilicon Firmware Writer,DC unlocker and Huawei Hilink drivers.


    1. First download all three freewares which is mention above (Huawei HiSilicon Firmware Writer, DC unlocker and Huawei Hilink drivers).

    2. Now, run Huawei HiSilicon Firmware Writer and detect?the?Huawei 936

    3. In this process, one COM port will be enabled and will be marked as yellow color. Now, download hilink drivers and update it.

    4. Now, detect the device under DC unlocker, which you have already downloaded.

    5. Detect the device under, DC unlocker. It will show the Application and Diagnotic port. Means, you have correctly done above all the procedures.

    6. Issue any AT command :

    Ex.
    AT^SFM=1

    If you get OK in the screen, then you're good to go

    Above mentioned tricks can be used with all?Huawei?devices which does not have any COM ports..
    Salamat d2 TS

  3. #3

    Default Re: B315s-936 UPDATED TO 21.313 Firmware can be DETECTED (Try this)

    pa BM po TS. Salaamt

  4. #4

    Default Re: B315s-936 UPDATED TO 21.313 Firmware can be DETECTED (Try this)

    natry mo na to sir?

  5. #5

    Default Re: B315s-936 UPDATED TO 21.313 Firmware can be DETECTED (Try this)

    So sir. Pano mo nalaman kung pede sa 936 kung hindi mo pa nasusubukan sa modem na 936?. Gusto ata ni ts gawin tayong tester.
    Last edited by meta21; 6th Apr 2016 at 13:30.

  6. #6

    Default Re: B315s-936 UPDATED TO 21.313 Firmware can be DETECTED (Try this)

    Quote Originally Posted by meta21 View Post
    So sir. Pano mo nalaman kung pede sa 936 kung hindi mo pa nasusubukan sa modem na 936?. Gusto ata ni ts gawin tayong tester.
    Tentenenen..

  7. #7

    Default Re: B315s-936 UPDATED TO 21.313 Firmware can be DETECTED (Try this)

    Hahaha. Natry ko sa ibang huawe pero sa 936 nde pa kasi nde naman ako naka 21.313 na. Nasa sa inyo na yan. Wala naman mawawal kung itry nyo kasi sa pc naman yan lara madetect usb mode ni 936. Hay naku tao talaga. Gusto lahat parang kanin isusubo na lang. Kung ayaw eh di wag. Tsk. Tsk.

  8. #8

    Default Re: B315s-936 UPDATED TO 21.313 Firmware can be DETECTED (Try this)

    wala naman mawawala kung i-test nyo eh. either ma detect or hindi yan lang ang labas nyan

    sa larangan ito, wag nerbyoso

  9. #9

    Default Re: B315s-936 UPDATED TO 21.313 Firmware can be DETECTED (Try this)

    Quote Originally Posted by Pedik View Post
    wala naman mawawala kung i-test nyo eh. either ma detect or hindi yan lang ang labas nyan

    sa larangan ito, wag nerbyoso
    Tama. Nung nagdebrand kayo at nag update agad alam nyo ba agad na nde na detected usb? Pero inupdate nyo pa rin. Tumutulong lang saka nde naman ko pinipilit na gawin nyo. Sino lang may lakas ng loob. Hehe.
    Last edited by Jayr1279; 6th Apr 2016 at 14:01.

  10. #10

    Default Re: B315s-936 UPDATED TO 21.313 Firmware can be DETECTED (Try this)

    pa bm muna ts.. thanks...wait ako sa mga mag ffeedback nag iisa lang sya eh..

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. b315s-936 locked to 1 tower only? pwede po ba to?
    By HashRadiance in forum Network Hardware Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 18th Apr 2019, 21:46
  2. Huawei b933 from globe succesfully update to original huawei firmware
    By pengaturan in forum Network Hardware Chat
    Replies: 180
    Last Post: 1st Jan 2017, 01:16
  3. b315s-936 unable to open GUI or overview/index.html
    By macaxx in forum Network Hardware Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 18th Feb 2016, 19:04
  4. B315s-936 reset to factory default GUI user password
    By digitalranma in forum Network Hardware Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 19th Jan 2016, 15:17
  5. b315s-936 paano to?
    By asker2558 in forum Network Hardware Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 15th Oct 2015, 06:53

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •