Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: [DISCUSSION] Mobilarian Graphics Contests

Everyone,
    I have to hold for a while the voting session for some reasons. Will open the thread again once done updating the list and will keep you advised.
    Sorry for the inconveniences. Thank you!

Hi all,
    Due to some issues, entries 3 and 5 are now disqualified.
    Knowing that we already had votes for the aforementioned entries, we encourage you to rethink of your bet and change your comments accordingly.
    Please carefully read the guidelines to avoid nullification of votes.

PS: Updated prizes. We just received pledges for the winners of this contest, thanks to Lime for sponsorship.

GoodLuck sa mga anim na natitirang entry...

Mas gumanda pa lalo ang pa price...
    Last edited by JhunŽ; 7th Nov 2018 at 16:41.

entry # 5 ripping?

boss rocky tanong lang if u may, ano po un basis bakit nasabi na rip tag ung sa entry #5? if my psd nman syang ipinasa ( in which case kung wala disqualified agad un diba? )
    curious lang po ako
    Last edited by xMomo; 7th Nov 2018 at 17:39.

@xMomo;

the contestant only put a wolf and a MOBI tag in the side, the rest is a flat, ready-made wallpaper (vectors, colors, etc.)
    I used the term "ripped" because he attempted to add an element but it didn't change the overall composition of the tag.

Quote Originally Posted by rocky0000042 View Post
    @xMomo;

the contestant only put a wolf and a MOBI tag in the side, the rest is a flat, ready-made wallpaper (vectors, colors, etc.)
    I used the term "ripped" because he attempted to add an element but it didn't change the overall composition of the tag.
    woah sayang nmn, naastigan pa nmn ako don knowing na pure vector sya at made from scratch. re-vote nlng ako later kuys.

Quote Originally Posted by rocky0000042 View Post
    @xMomo;

ahh i see i think meron din ganyan case date sa LP ang sinubmit ay '"ready made" wallpaper + bokeh(light), texts etc.. although a little different with the original stock all in all its the same, which in case as far as i remember di naman sya na dq and bakit po sya nakarating ng voting thread if ganun pala

sayang boto ko
    well anyways thank you po sa pagsagot!

if we will broaden the gfx layman term "ripping" halos lahat tayo dito ripper

Sorry, I can't clearly recall the entry you are referring but this case is different (quite).

Yes, we are all gfx rippers but we do not tolerate too much ripping that you only apply little tweaks and then submit it as an entry.
    Please remember that this is an official contest so let's strive to make our tags at least look like our own.

We allow changing your bets and comments just make sure to do it before the deadline.

eto ata yun topic/sagot ni sir CH before LPOTM#9 FLOWERS CLICK HERE
    ang pinepertain nya ata dyan ay un entry ni aeonflux a.k.a warrenfx ( not so sure tho )

anyways wala naman akong say and you have the right for that judgement

goodluck sa lahat ng mga sumali!
    edit ko na lang boto ko later

Sana ibalik ang PCOS machine A.K.A poll voting. Marami kasi binago ang vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashlamie View Post
    Sana ibalik ang PCOS machine A.K.A poll voting. Marami kasi binago ang vote.
    We actually encouraged everyone to change their votes especially those who already cast theirs prior to announcement of disqualified entries.
    We do not use poll voting on this contest so everyone may vote and at the same time may comment on the piece he voted, which is a must to indicate the reasons why voted for it.
    para hindi basta boto lang.

PS: habol na po yung isa sa pagboto, hanggang mamayang gabi nalamg po..

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast