Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Collections of Sweet Quotes and Sayings

Sweet Quotes and Sayings

It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone and a day to love someone but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.

At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage

The fate of love is that it always seems too little or too much.

Love waits for one thing, the right moment.

There is no difference between a wise man and a fool when they fall in love.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes…just be an illusion.

You don’t love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her.

Drink to me only with thine eyes, And I will pledge with mine.

We can not do great things. We can only do little things with great love.

To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead.

Where there is great love, there are always wishes.

My heart smiled when you kissed my lips. What a sweet surprise.

That it shall never come again is what makes life so sweet.

The truth is that life is delicious, horrible, charming, frightful, sweet, bitter, and that is everything.

Patience is bitter, but it bears sweet fruit.

It is terrible to be alone, and it is terrible to be in love, but one is cheaper than the other.

A man cannot reason with the woman he loves: he cares about her too much.

Don’t hold to anger, hurt or pain. They steal your energy and keep you from love.

A woman either loves or hates; she knows no medium.

A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.

Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.

There are some errors so sweet that we repent them only to bring them to memory.

Work like you don’t need the money. Love like you’ve never been hurt. Dance like nobody’s watching.

Love means never having to say you are sorry.

It is difficult to know at what moment love begins; it is less difficult to know that it has begun.

Love is the compass of life.

Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.

Kung sino may maidagdag na mga sweet quotes dyan..please continue my post here..collections natin dito ang mga nakakakilig na mga salita at salitang makaluwag sa damdamin...
    Last edited by nOosadz; 19th Oct 2007 at 01:45.

Default Re: Collections of Sweet Quotes and Sayings

continue....heto pa guyz!!

If Death would need one more soul and he asks me to choose between you and me, what Iím gonna do is ask him for one more minute then Iíll hug you as tight as I could and tell Death, ďLetís go. Iím ready!Ē

I miss you not because you miss me but because you taught me how to feel the emptiness when youíre not here. I love you not because you love me but because you taught me everything I never knew existed before.

When you leave, remember the place where you left me cause Iíll still be there waiting for you. But if you go back and Iím no longer there, it means that I love you too much so I went to search for you.

Itís a risk having you cause itís like stealing an angel from heaven. If Iíd be punished for that, Iíd rather accept it than give you back cause I know that Iíd never have another you in my life again.

I dreamed of a wedding of elaborate elegance, a church filled with flowers and friends. I asked him what kind of wedding he wished for, he said, ďOne that will make you my wife.Ē

Iím not asking you to stay for the rest of my life, stay as long as you want. No whyís, no howís, no butís, no promises. Just stay. Itís more than enough.

Iím not sure what I am to you and what we are right now but what really matters is youíre so damn special to me and I mean my life only for you. All Iím after is for you to know, you donít have to feel the same.

I may not be with you always but I promise you one thing. Iím gonna be there on your wedding day and Iím gonna sit beside you while saying the words, ďYes, Father. I do.Ē

Written with a pen, sealed with a kiss. If you love me, please answer you did. Do you love me or do you not? You told me once but I forgot. Tell me now and tell me true so I can tell you I love you too.

if I die before you do, Iíll wait for you by the golden stair. But if youíre not there by judgement day, I know you went the other way. So Iíll give the angels back their wings and risk the loss of everything. Just to prove my love to you, Iíd go to hell and be with you.

While walking down the street, I heard an old lady say, ďIíve been in love with the same man for almost 50 years.Ē I was touched. But then she said, ďI wish he knew.Ē

If ever youíll leave, leave while itís early, while memories are yet to be made. For if you leave after the sun has fallen and the sun has set, it will be too late. I would have learned to love you by then.

I guess to have you will never be and I have to accept it even if it hurts me. But thereís one thing more Iíll ask from you and I hope it will be okay. Can you let me love you till I get over you?

Sorry if Iíve been secretive, Iím getting married soon. Please donít tell anyone. Itíll just be simple. Donít bother to bring any gift. Just walk down the aisle with me, will you?

If there could be one thing I could never afford to set free, that would be you. Itís cause youíve made my life so complete that you, being a part of it, could kill me. You wonít let me die, right?

I know there was something very special about you but it still came as a surprise when you reached for the sky and pulled down the stars and made a little heaven here on earth just by coming into my life.

If people would ask me if youíre good, Iíd say youíre not. If they would ask me if youíre better, Iíd say youíre not. The reason? Cause why would I say youíre good or better when youíre the best Iíve ever had?

When I get to hear you laugh, when I get to cheer you up when youíre down, when I get to fight for you, when I simply get to be a part of your life. These are the times I thank God Iím alive.

If I couldnít spend every second of my life beside you, then I would rather waste every second of it looking down on you from heaven than be with someone else knowing my heart still and will always belong to you.

I wish I could turn back time and stop it not on the day we met but on the day we really got along. Why? Nothing really. I just miss what it feels like to be so happy when you are with me.

Nice quotes you've got there..!
    Thanks..!
    '^_^'

- The quickest way to receive love is to give , and the fastest way to lose love is to hold it too tightly , and the best way to keep love is to give it wings. -

tnx 4 the kowtz. i like kowtz so much

Thanks for the share I like the second batch the most.

Quote Originally Posted by ffeg01 View Post
    - The quickest way to receive love is to give , and the fastest way to lose love is to hold it too tightly , and the best way to keep love is to give it wings. -
    Astig..!
    =)

nice quotes ah......maganda...

Up ko lng po ,hehe.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast