Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbsup Tekken the movie

Kazuya, King, Nina, Paul, Michelle, Law, Yoshimitsu, and Jack, if those names are familiar to you, then you’ve already guessed what this post is all about. Back in high school when PlayStation 1 was still new at the market, I had an opportunity to play and get addicted to this game. From console to arcade gaming, I spent countless hours playing this 3D fighting game. Heck, I even missed the Christmas party in our school, back when I was in 4th year high school because of this.

Now Tekken is being re-invented to the big screen. From a long list of movies from game to screen adaptation, I hope this movie will give justice to the wonderful game that enticed the player within us.

(image from comingsoon.net)

TEKKEN is the movie adaptation of the legendary Namco fighting video game. In order to put to rest the ghosts of his past, Jin Kazama enters the Tekken tournament, a fierce and dangerous competition featuring the world’s best martial artists. Following close behind him is Zheng, a rebel monk looking to save Jin from his own inner demons. While on the surface Tekken appears to be the corporation of the future, Jin and Zheng expose a dark underbelly that could threaten the very threads of humanity.

[via crystalsky.com]
    Last edited by mabhin17; 2nd Nov 2007 at 01:07.

Default Re: Tekken the movie

tingin poh...

saan po yung movie?

________

may nakuha ako sa kapatid ko hahaha. ito papanoorin ko mamya gabi hwuahooo

asan po yung link?? pa view naman.. tnx

wlang link?

baka mag mukang street fighter the movie or the mortal kombat the movie yan! WTF!

Anong year daw po ang release nito?

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Maul View Post
    ________

may nakuha ako sa kapatid ko hahaha. ito papanoorin ko mamya gabi hwuahooo

yan yung movie sa psp?
    Last edited by dagupanice; 28th Dec 2008 at 21:20.

there was an anime na tekken released last 1995, based siya sa tekken 2. VHS pa noon inupahan ko iyon. at nadownload ko uli hehe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast