Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?

Read To All Samsung Omnia II I8000 Users Please Come In

To all Samsung Omnia II Users
    :
    Now that our thread are growing and applications and ROM's are gettings more updated now its time to fix our thread for more users and current users who visit our thread and make it more easy and relaxing to find and search for certain applications or ROM's. I know this is a bit late but I think 2 days is enough. So lets all share our thoughts or opinions on how to make our phone thread more easy and relaxing to read. cheers

NOTE:
    - Please do not spam. If you have question please go to this thread.

Kindly Read as I need your Opinion!
    - I will be fixing both Apps and ROM thread and will make a new thread for them, the existing thread for Apps and ROM will be the help thread for each category. The new thread for APPS and ROM will be closed to avoid spamming on the thread and to download and search faster for specific Apps or ROM. Now here are my concerns and what I need from you guys.

My Questions;
    1. Is this initiative good or should we stick to this kind of thread?

2. If I'll make a new thread for Apps and ROM's what kind of format would you like?
    (Example: On ROM's thread each Post for each ROM there is a picture on what the ROM looks like "Desktop, Start Menu, Available RAM and Version both Device and Windows".)

3. For ROM Links. How large should I upload? by 100MB or 50MB? and which Mirror do you prefer? Sorry but I'm keeping 4shared as my Main Upload Site.

4. For Apps Do you have any suggestion on how should I divide the category? or just use the same format. "Useful Cabs, Useful Tools.. etc."

5. For Updates where and what kind of format would you prefer?

For Your Answers use this format;
    My Answers;
    1. blah blah

2. blah blah

3. blah blah

4. blah blah

5. blah blah

Other Comment or Opinion;
    - blah blah blah

Thanks! I will start on Sunday!

cheers
    Last edited by bratboo; 26th Mar 2010 at 08:48.

Thumbsup Re: To All Samsung Omnia II I8000 Users Please Come In

My Questions;
    Yap, that' good kasi may mga nagpo-post ng nonsense na comment not to ask help or questions pero para lang makadagdag ng post... And para hindi cluttered and mas madaling hanapin ang updates...

2. If I'll make a new thread for Apps and ROM's what kind of format would you like?
    (Example: On ROM's thread each Post for each ROM there is a picture on what the ROM looks like "Desktop, Start Menu, Available RAM and Version both Device and Windows".)
    Para sa akin, kahit yung main screen at start menu lang pwede na...

3. For ROM Links. How large should I upload? by 100MB or 50MB? and which Mirror do you prefer? Sorry but I'm keeping 4shared as my Main Upload Site.
    Mas okay sa akin ang 50MB, para mas less ang chance na hindi ma-download yung file kasi may pagka-intermittent paminsan connecton ko eh...
    Oks na din sa akin ang 4shared, pero mas okay pa din yung provide mo yung original/alternate na link na usually MF din naman...

4. For Apps Do you have any suggestion on how should I divide the category? or just use the same format. "Useful Cabs, Useful Tools.. etc."
    Para sa akin mas okay na lang na paghiwalayin nyo po yung app saka yung game...

Alin po, sa ROM? Parang mas gusto ko ang MST file para sa PDA kasi yun ang file format na officially na inilalabas ng samsung...

Thanks! I will start on Sunday!

cheers
    Last edited by Lhon0901; 26th Mar 2010 at 08:33.

Default Re: To All Samsung Omnia II I8000 Users Please Come In

I agree with a separate thread for all apps/roms/games only.

For roms, pic of desktop, ram & memory would suffice. im only concerned w/ the UI, taskbar, ram & memory available.

I like 4shared coz i can access it w/ d office network...hehe.. upload by 50MB would be better.

same division of categories is okay i think...no problem w/ that. just make sure there's a brief description of each app (what's it for) & games or divide games by category (puzzle? RPG? Racing?)

maybe at the top of the thread/1st post there is an update section only. For roms, it will be listed from newest to oldest. Apps/games will be listed by category (or alphabetical?) w/ each version/update below each app/game.

e.g.
    UPDATES
    I. ROMS
    JC2 - new! date posted
    JC1 - date posted
    etc.

II. Apps
    A. Useful Apps
    1. Opera Mobile
    v2.0 - new! date posted
    v1.0 - date posted

B. other apps

III. Change Display
    1. W/ SPB Mobile Shell
    WM7 - new! date posted
    Sense UI - date posted
    2. For Titanium
    3. For Samsung Today

IV. Games
    ... well, you get the idea. i hope updating using the format wouldn't take much of your time... hehe... but that's just my suggestion...

cheers
    Last edited by GMCD18; 26th Mar 2010 at 10:21.

Quote Originally Posted by cj30baller4life View Post
    may tanong ako!.. magkano po ba ang samsung omnia II ngayon?.. available pa po ba sa market to?
    Wrong thread! Please go to this link!

Quote Originally Posted by cj30baller4life View Post
    may tanong ako!.. magkano po ba ang samsung omnia II ngayon?.. available pa po ba sa market to?
    wrong section...but i try to answer ur question
    un 8 gig around 24- 25k
    un 16 gig around 27-28k