Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Samsung Omnia II vs Samsung Omnia Pro

mga samsung user help me to choose po between sa 2 phones . alin po mas maganda jan?
    wala kasi akong masyadong alam sa samsung.. and ung price po.. and advance po!

Default Re: Samsung Omnia II vs Samsung Omnia Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bhooooooookk View Post
    mga samsung user help me to choose po between sa 2 phones . alin po mas maganda jan?
    wala kasi akong masyadong alam sa samsung.. and ung price po.. and advance po!
    In terms of features, they actually have the same. The only difference is with the physical keyboard that the Omnia PRO has. No need to elaborate on the features since a lot of websites provide this information. So it really boils down to your style. I for one have chosen the Omnia II over the PRO because in the long run, I don't want to be bothered by problems in terms of the slide out keyboard (not that there is anything wrong with it). So far, it has satisfied my every need in terms of functionality. Quality is never compromised for me no matter how much the price is.

thanks sir.. my nabasa kasi ako medjo laggy daw ung pro.. ung nga rin ang iniisip ko. baka magka problem sa slide.. how about the price sir..

thanks sir.. my nabasa kasi ako medjo laggy daw ung pro.. ung nga rin ang iniisip ko. baka magka problem sa slide.. how about the price sir..
    Toinks! Sir ka jan, I'm only 23. hehe...
    Well like I said, if you're looking for a quality product, blind yourself with the price. If what you have for now would only be enough for the PRO, then save some more. The wait would be worth it trust me. I've tried several touchscreen phones from different brands and nothing can compare to the experience im having with the Omnia II.

You know what could help you decide? Do what I do, I go to the core store, let the people shell out the models and then give it a test yourself. It helps out a lot coz you're experiencing it yourself. Ang style kasi ng mga staff, they'd offer the most expensive one without even listening to the customer's needs for a device. I'm a customer service rep before so I know how poor service is delivered because of simply not listening to the customer.

hehehe ok po maraming salamat.. dami ko kasi pinag pipilian na phone.. N97,Satio,Jet.. and kanina pag punta ko sa store nakita ko ung Omnia II and pro.. kaya napa isip ko.
    maganda kasi ung physical apperance ng 2 phones... pati na ung loob..
    dati meron na rin akong win mo XDA O2... hays..

hehehe ok po maraming salamat.. dami ko kasi pinag pipilian na phone.. N97,Satio,Jet.. and kanina pag punta ko sa store nakita ko ung Omnia II and pro.. kaya napa isip ko.
    maganda kasi ung physical apperance ng 2 phones... pati na ung loob..
    dati meron na rin akong win mo XDA O2... hays..
    Here are my views on the first two phone choices you have.

N97, running on symbian, all i can say is that this could be the biggest waste of money you could ever do. Ive had the Nokia Tube which was the biggest disappointment ive ever had. It's very slow. slower than any phone I've ever had. They're both S60v5 so they're pretty much the same. I saw one girl at the MRT who slided out her N97 and it broke into two. You should've seen the surprise on her face when that happened. So if i were you, scratch that on your list.

Satio, probably the best device running on the S60v5, in my opinion. They have the best interface for this OS and also the best camera to back up. If camera is your priority feature then this is the phone to go. Also, in terms of quality on exterior, they have the best one bar none.

Since these are your considerations, I would suggest the following based on the price bracket. These are my top picks

Nokia N900
    SE Xperia X10
    SE Satio
    SE X2
    SE Vivaz
    Samsung Omnia II
    Samsung Omnia HD
    HTC Diamond II

Hope I didnt make your decision more difficult.

Omnia II, kaso abnormal yung mga taga samsung, nagkaroon nga sila ng sale sa mga phones nila ngayon kaso 16GB lang yung inooffer nilang omniaII, so ang labas eh mas mahal yun kesa sa pro, nasa 18k nalang ngayon yung 8GB model kaso la naman, yung pro nasa 20k, yung 16GB nasa 30k, amp eh parehas lang naman sila ng processing specs, kung di ka naman pala video call at gusto mo ng symbian touch OS, sa SE vivaz ka nalang nasa 23k, kaso abnormalits din yung mga designers ng phone na yun, oo sabihin na natin na compact yung phone, kaso bat nila inilagay yung 3.5mm port sa gilid? Fail! Di magtatagal yung mga headphones mo nyan.

KAHIT UNG omina II 8GIG LANG SANA.. merong pro dito samin 19k ung price niya... sawa narin kasi ako sa symbian sir... meron na akong 5800 nakakasawa na.. oo fail nga ung vivaz pati ung cam niya pangit, nasa gitna..

latest nang samsung eh Samsung I9000 Galaxy S hanep ang cpu 1ghz, Android OS, v2.1 presyo malupit!!!

Kung windows os ang gusto mo omnia 2 ka na, 800MHz processor, at may dedicated graphics accelerator ka pa at DNSe (Digital Natural Sound Engine)!

pareho lang din silang 5mp camera.

Hi!! I got some questions for you, I hope you won't mind. So I can give you a good choices of phones!

1. How much is your budget?
    2. What OS you want?
    3. What is the key feature you like in a phone?

For Omnia II vs Omnia Pro, Omnia II has more advance dedicated 3D Accelerator as some 3D Games and 3D experience crashes on Omnia Pro. They said that there are no difference in both phones but there is, specially on how it was programmed. Only the interface are the same. Don't be fooled!

*Experienced on handling both phones first hand!

cheers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast