Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?
Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Default Re: SURVEY: What is your ebook reader

question...can iuse mobipocket on my N97?

Quote Originally Posted by redblue0115 View Post
    i read that you can use the s60v3 Mobipocket Reader on s60v5 phones but expect there to be some errors. also, the page up and down buttons are mapped to the volume control.

Quote Originally Posted by redblue0115 View Post
    Im using N86 which is s60v5 phone and I installed mobipocket reader s60v3.. its still functioning well, I've been using it for a month now and I haven't encounter any error yet.. I think there's a mobipocket reader specially for s60v5 phones but you need to hack your phone first in able to install it..

makikisali na rin ako

i'm using prc/mobi reader in my computer, blackberry and soon in my kindle 2 (still waiting for it to arrive )

pano neu b inactivate ung sony reader? Humihingi ng activation key e

Mahal pa kasi mga ebook readers ngayon..ano po pinaka mura ?

Quote Originally Posted by Boynxtdor2 View Post
    Mahal pa kasi mga ebook readers ngayon..ano po pinaka mura ?
    Here's a chart of different kinds of eBook Readers (soon to be out in the market or that is out in the market), it's supported formats, specs and other features. Some has prices and others haven't yet, they haven't come out in the market.

eBook Reader Matrix Charts

Sony PRS300 is $150 in Amazon and Wal-Mart.
    Ectaco Jetbook cost $99 at Amazon.

I find Sony PRS300 (Pocket Edition) the cheapest one but the feature is kinda limited but 350 ebooks is a lot already too. My Astak EZ Reader Pocket Pro (same size as Sony PRS300) is still $199 but it got a lil bit more feature on it like expandable memory, text to speech, mp3, read lots of different formats, removable battery and you don't have to buy separately the leather case and wall (AC) charger. So with all that features the $199 price is cheap too. Ectaco Jetbook reads a lot of ebook formats also but it doesnt have an eInk screen, it has LCD. But for $99 for a dedicated eBook reader, solely for reading purposes only that's quite affordable too. It also use 4AA batteries, very convenient. You can easily find 4AA batteries if you're out.
    Last edited by diokdin; 19th Jun 2010 at 02:05. Reason: more infos

I use my iPad. Linolower ko na lang talaga yung brightness kung nasa iBooks and sa other reader apps naman ay meron settings para mas ma lower pa yung brightness kaya ok lang naman at hindi masyadong nakakastrain sa mata.

Ok namang magbasa sa phone e,

tip ko na lang pag mejo strained n ung mata nyo, change the color of the background to the opposite color you are currently using, likewise in font color.

I have read the whole harry potter and twilight and other books sa PSP ko pero 20-20 pa rin nmn paningin ko hanggang ngayon, hehe.

Kung me extra bucks ka to spare, advisable talaga na mag ebook reader ka (kindle, etc.), kasi they are made not to strain the eyes.

Yes, it is okay to read on an LCD screen. I myself use my laptop, nokia and my iPhone to read ebooks before I got a dedicated ebook reader. But once you compared them with the eInk screen, you'll definitely see a big difference. My eyesight is also 20/20.....when I have my glasses on. He he I couldn't see without it.

Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast