Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Annual Brilliance Award Winners

Today we honor our most valued forum contributors as we announce the winners of our 1st Annual Brilliance Awards.

The Brilliance Award is given to Mobilarian user with significant and humble contribution to the forums in the year that past. We look not in the quantity of his/her posts but rather in the quality. The user who eagerly share his resources or information he got from elsewhere without blatantly asking for thanks nor reputation points. Most of the time his reply is relevant to the topic and with substance. Answers the inquiries or requests of our fellow members to the extent of his capacity. He sets a good example for others by properly observing our Forum Guidelines.

We've selected the best in each of our major category or zone. Our selection process is based on the posts or contributions made from December 2006 to November 2007. I was assigned to do the review and i made sure that the integrity of the award is not compromised. I have a long list of candidates and i personally reviewed each candidate's qualifications. No other Staff Member is involved in the selection or review process. They didn't even know anything about this annual award. Though, the final decision is affected by the feedback i got from other users i interviewed. Very few of them are Group Members and most of them are non-Group Members.

So here they are, our finest members for 2007, our Brilliance Award winners...

Marky - Mobilarian Finest Member

Global360 - Mobile Zone Finest Member
    noname101 - Media Zone Finest Member
    hmx_ryan - Computer Zone Finest Member
    Lovely Face - Lounge Finest Member

We're not done yet. We still need to honor 2 more as we present our Brilliance Special Awards for Top Performing Moderator and Top Donor.

Moderator's role is not to threaten, not to demonstrate superiority, nor to take advantage and use the authority and permissions given to him/her for personal gain. He should not do his job only when he wants to. It is a responsibility not a privilege. So as long as he's a moderator, he should make sure that he's doing his job well.
    For more than half a year now, our awardee is not only doing his job very well but also contributing in the forums at the same time. Which makes him truly deserving of the award. And that award goes to...

Global360 - Top Performing Moderator

Like i said before our site activity is increasing month by month. As our site activity zooms up, our demand for system resources also increases. That means we need to upgrade our server's RAM, CPU, storage disk, bandwidth, etc. to properly cope up with those demands. And right now our monthly expenses is even higher than our utility bills combined at home. This is something that our management cannot sustain on its own. So we are glad that there's a few of us with a good heart who is willing to give financial donations. So now we honor one of our donors for his regular donations. He is somehow instrumental in making sure that our site is continuously running smoothly and that award goes to...

19vince19 - Top Donor

The Mobilarian Finest Member will receive 500 reputation pts and a Scarlet Gold Medal on our Award System. The other winners will each receive 300 reputation points and Silver Crest Medals.

And that concludes this year's Brilliance Awards. We would like to thank not only the winners but also everyone of us who continuously support Mobilarian in our own way. And for our next annual awards we will encourage every member's participation. Five months from now, the nomination for Brilliance Awards will be open to everyone. You may nominate a group of individuals which you think is deserving of the awards.

Default Re: Annual Briliance Award Winners

congrtulations sa lahat.... deserving kayo to be selected the Brilliance Award winners......

congrats gagaling n yo

sir global i knew it ahahahaha top moderator galing ahihihi di ako nagkamali ng pagvote sayo hahaha well deserved

to vince sa lahat ng tulong galing ako sayo galing

congrats po sa lhat. at sana patuloy na lumago ang ating munting tahanan na kung ating tawagin ay Mobilarian...

Congrats sa winners! We look up to you as our ideals here in Mobilarian!

andaming bigaten

congrats to all of you

Arrow Re: Annual Briliance Award Winners

Ang tatarush ng mga lolo't lola!

Marky nakamit mo na ang pinakahahangad mo! O yung RS ko ha

Congrats guys!

Congrats to all Awardees, Keep up the Good Works

congrats sa inyo

CONGRATULATIONS to MARKY, GLOBAL, NONAME, RYAN, LOVELY FACE, AND VINCE!

Markykoy! Saludo ako sayo! You truly deserve it!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast