Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Text Quotes

Default Text Quotes

hmm.. post lang po kau dito ng quotes nio.. kahit ano.. Share Share nmn po.. gue. TY

Default Re: Text Quotes

i was looking for this thread

here's one:

it's so ironic & depressing wen the butterfly u chased all day & caught it by twilight lost all the beauty & life it used to have wen it was stil free. between ur palms, the tired creature wilted. u had pursued butterflies for yrs & dis 1 fit ur palms just ryt & yet u had to let it go for it wasn't yours

When God created the dog, He said: "Sit all day by the door of your house and bark at anyone who comes in or walks past. For this, I will give you a life span of twenty years."
    The dog said: "That's a long time to be barking. How about only ten years and I'll give you back the other ten?"
    So God agreed....
    Next, God created the monkey and said: "Entertain people, do tricks, and make them laugh. For this, I'll give you a twenty-year life span."
    The monkey said: "Monkey tricks for twenty years? That's a pretty long time to perform. How about I give you back ten like the Dog did?"
    And God agreed....
    God then created the cow and said: "You must go into the field with the farmer all day long and suffer under the sun, have calves and give milk to support the farmer's family. For this, I will give you a life span of sixty years."
    The cow said: "That's kind of a tough life you want me to live for sixty years. How about twenty and I'll give back the other forty?"
    And God agreed again....
    Finally, God created man and said: "Eat, sleep, play, marry and enjoy your life. For this, I'll give you twenty years."
    But man said: "Only twenty years? Could you possibly give me my twenty, the forty the cow gave back, the ten the monkey gave back, and the ten the dog gave back; that makes eighty, okay?"
    "Okay," said God, "You asked for it."
    So that is why the first twenty years we eat, sleep, play and enjoy ourselves. For the next forty years we slave in the sun to support our family. For the next ten years we do monkey tricks to entertain the grand-children. And for the last ten years we sit on the front porch and bark at everyone.
    Life has now been explained to you.

when i was a little boy, i fell from a tree, but i managed to hold on to a branch for a while. i was up there for a long time and waited, the silence, the pain in my arms, the blood pumping in my ears.. then i fell. i couldn't remember what happened when i hit the ground.. All i could remember was the agony of holding on and the wonderful feeling of letting go.

you know what's sad about love?

it's when you happen to know that there is just no hope for you being together yet you still pray to make it work..

it's when your mind says let go but your heart tells you to hold on..

its when you dream of that person almost every night only to wake up in in the morning with tears in your eyes..

and most of all, it's when no matter how hard you try that person, you just can't..

because of the fact that you love that person and you just dont know why

a precious truth to remember.

"Be the reason for someone's happiness, NOT just part of it, Be a PART of someone's sadness, but NOT the reason for it."

they say if you fell in love and got hurt, you'll never be able to smile. i'm not sure if that is true...

I can still smile,

but it fucking hurts...

bago ko burahin yung mga recent messages na natanggap ko.. post ko muna dito..
    -------------------
    memories play a very confusing role.. they make you laugh when you remember the time you cried together, but make you cry when you remember the time you laughed together..
    -------------------
    when do you move on? you move on when your heart finally understands that there is no turning back..

~Frodo Baggins
    ------------------
    you wont fulle enjoy a swing unless you raise your feet from the ground.

you wont fully enjoy a boat ride unless you remove the ropes knot from the river bank.

your dog wont fullyenjoy its dog life unless you remove the chain from its neck.

Lesson?
    never ever limit yourself when it comes to happiness. learn how to take risks and enjoy life to the fullest.
    -------------------
    people change for two reasons...
    either they have learned enough that they want to..

or they have been hurt enough that they have to..

Message from God today:

i want you to stop planning. stop wishing and allow me to step in and give you the most surprising and exciting plan that you can imagine. you are my child. i want you to be the BEST. Please allow Me to bring it to you. Fix your eyes on Me and expect the greatest things as you watch. Keep experiencing the satisfaction that IAM. Learn all the things I tell you and be patient. Just wait. dont be anxious. Do not worry. Dont look around and feel at the things others may have got. Yours will be different because I LOVE YOU. Dont look at things you want. They may not be the things I want for you, Look up straight at Me because you might miss what i want to show you.

How we deal with life is really a matter of personal choice, so choose to be happy. Find joy in the simplest things and see beauty in each person you meet. When times are difficult, remind yourself that no pain comes to you without a purpose.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast