Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?
Page 140 of 191 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150190 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1907

Default Re: Chat/Discussion of books we've read, Book Recommendations/Suggestions...

Quote Originally Posted by sungraewook View Post
    bared to you by sylvia day
    = Fiction.

and then uy! may search button!

pindot si search forum button.

and then type yung pangalan siguro ng author.

and then select siguro yung show post (instead of show thread para mas direct sa post yung result na lalabas).

and then press siguro yung GO butoon.

and then siguro lalabas yung result.

and then siguro makikita yung hinahanap na ebook.

and then siguro madadownload yung book.

and then siguro magsisimula ng magbasa.

sorry if snarky ang post ko above.

as far as i know in any forum or website search button is one of the most helpful tool so please use it as much as you want.
    Last edited by maysapaw; 21st Jul 2012 at 00:35.

Default Re: Chat/Discussion of books we've read, Book Recommendations/Suggestions...

Oh I have new loves!! Wendy Higgins' SWEET EVIL, Tracey Graves' ON THE ISLAND, Collin Hoover's SLAMMED and POINT OF RETREAT and Julie Hockley's CROW'S ROW!!! Definite must-read!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bonita_jia View Post
    Oh I have new loves!! Wendy Higgins' SWEET EVIL, Tracey Graves' ON THE ISLAND, Collin Hoover's SLAMMED and POINT OF RETREAT and Julie Hockley's CROW'S ROW!!! Definite must-read!!!
    Sweet Evil

Courtney Summers by This is Not a Test

i pick this book because of the promise of zombie apocalypse and high ratings in goodreads. is it only me na na bored, i read almost 50 percent of this book and i dont want to finished it anymore. masyado ma emo ang main char. nakaka inis.

for those who read it already, does it get any better?

Recently read YA/Dystopian(Future-ish) Slated by Terri Terry and I liked it! I also read Shift by Em Bailey I liked it but not as much as I expected to. I loved the cover kasi plus the description. Finished Slammed and Point of Retreat which I already mentioned that I really liked. Currently reading John Gilstrap's No Mercy just to have a change in my reading phase.

Hey guys, any indie/self-pubbed contemporary YA/YA-M you want to recommend? I loved Easy by Tammara Webber and Slammed by Colleen Hoover and didn't like Beautiful Disaster by Jamie Mcguire and Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines.

Sweet Evil! Yay!
    I love Kaidan Rowe!

Ano pong magandang basahin para sa mga beginners ??

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Heart18 View Post
    Ano pong magandang basahin para sa mga beginners ??
    if you are into

teenlit contemporary
    Beautiful Disaster
    Easy
    Anna and the French Kiss
    The Vincent Boys
    Perfect Chemistry

YA dystopia

Maze Runner Trilogy
    Unwind
    Hunger Games
    Divergent
    Matched

teenlit paranormal
    Angelfall
    Die for Me
    Sweet Evil
    Iron Druid Chronicles - all books
    Born at Midnight
    The Mortal Instruments Series
    Daughter of Smoke and Bone
    Bloodlines
    Firelight
    Paranormalcy
    Anna Dressed in Blood

paranormal romance
    kresley cole's Immortals After Dark Series
    Georgina Kincaid Series
    Night Huntress Series
    Argeneau Vampire Series

to historical romance and contemporary
    sila mas expert. i dont read or "it's not my thing" that kind of stuff
    as well as thriller and sci fi, funny thing is i shared a lot of books in that department.

enjoy your stay in ebook section and share your opinion or recommendation
    Last edited by lycan0818; 27th Jul 2012 at 12:01.

Quote Originally Posted by maysapaw View Post
    @lycan

Atticus "the flirt/playboy/boyoldtoy" O'Sullivan

im halfway the first book and it's like an older/mature version of HP.

i'm just thinking they can turn this into movie....problem is the lead guy should not age fast

and i love Oberon!

haha. ngayon ko lang ito nabasa itong post.

yup definitely it should be a movie. i wonder what the morrigan will looks like, and oberon should have a big credit on this book. he' s so fuuny and horny for french poodles. im such a dog lover.