Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?
Page 90 of 191 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140190 ... LastLast

Default Re: Chat/Discussion of the book we've Read, Book Recommendations/Suggestions...

wow, i'm a newbie here, grabe ang daming recommended books! LOL, sobrang dami ko nang nadownload dito since yesterday so I have to read them first before I move on to your recommendations. I read J. Mcnaught, J. Garwood, Linda Howard, N. Sparks, M. Albom, J. Crusie, D. Brown, J. Evanovich, at marami pang iba, so I pretty much read any genre. Whew, can't wait to finish the new ones I got!

Smile Re: Chat/Discussion of the book we've Read, Book Recommendations/Suggestions...

The only novel books Ive ever loved and read was anne rice's The vampire chronicles.

Default Re: Chat/Discussion of the book we've Read, Book Recommendations/Suggestions...

hi Novel and x0, welcome to the thread, hope you enjoy the recommendations and you can offer some as well

x0unn3dx (kahirap naman ng pangalan mo ) - ang hirap mo namang pasayahin. out of million books out there (and i suppose you have read at least a 100 books) ang konti naman ng napamahal sa yo na books

hopefully with Mobilarian that number will grow.

Default Lothaire - Excerpt

napulot ko sa internet, excerpt ng Lothaire (1st 3 chapters)

barely a month to go before its release. hope it will be a good one.

sana may mga snippets si Nix, i miss that girl
    ----------------------

btw....just in case may makahanap sa inyo (hehe, requesting lang po) ng Kiss Chase ni Fiona Walker, paupload naman maraming salamat in advance.

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by maysapaw; 22nd Dec 2011 at 23:38.

Hey everyone!!! The new hunger games trailer is out na!!! It looks great. Kakaexcite!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfmrP...e_gdata_player

this is embarassing to admit...but i haven't read the Hunger Games Trilogy. well, i have started reading the 1st book but I'm not yet even halfway it

i have to finish it soon!

anyways....

TO EVERYONE!!!!!

Last edited by maysapaw; 23rd Dec 2011 at 20:45.

Hey everyone.. miss ya all! hehe nabusy aketch pero super dami ko nang nabasa i sweeaarr.. post ko after christmas nalang Anywaaayyy MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! xoxo

hindi pa ako tapos sa unwind. pero maganda, tamad lang talaga ako at moody. ahahha.

anyway have a merry xmas to all

pampainit sa malamig na panahon

im a little boyish myself

Hey THG fans~

Have you listened to one of the OST's of THG? It's called Safe and Sound and it's sung by Taylor Swift. I'm not a fan of Taylor myself, but the song rocks!

Merry Christmas everyone ^_^ @maysapaw, can't wait for Lothaire.. Esep esep kung babasahin ko yun excerpt... baka mabitin lang... hehehehe...

@Lycan
    need ko yan pampainit para maglabor heehehe...

Haven't read Hunger Games din, I started the book pero di ko alam kung bakit di ko matapos yun 1st chapter... hehehehe...