Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?
Page 92 of 191 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142 ... LastLast

Default Re: Chat/Discussion of the book we've Read, Book Recommendations/Suggestions...

^ wow....daming nabasa! you and decadence.

as usual, i'll check the first few pages, and then if the 1st to 2nd chapter catch my attention i'll continue it....(oooppsss. i promised i'll finish reading whatever book i picked up....but....wth....promises are meant to be broken ).

before i read divergent or other dystopian books i will finish first Hunger Games (sa susunod na yung book 2 and 3) before the movie comes out.
    Last edited by maysapaw; 27th Dec 2011 at 15:56.

Default Re: Chat/Discussion of the book we've Read, Book Recommendations/Suggestions...

wow ang dami na naman recos...bilis magbasa

anyway, I read the previous posts in here (randomly kasi medyo madami) and I saw a post regarding Victoria Michael's Trust In Advertising, nabenta sa akin kasi mukhang nagandahan talaga yung nag recommend . I read it yesterday and it was really good Thank you! So, I will try to check out more of the previous recos, I'm sure madami pang magaganda.

@maysapaw - haha naipon lang yan.. matagal tagal din aketch hindi nagpost know what.. i've been doing that as well! yung read ng first two chapters and then wala na.. hahaha. napilitan na akong gumawa ng abandoned-for-now shelf sa goodreads ko haha

@novelcsanchez - hello! wow! glad you liked it! i love Vincent!!! nakakakilig sila at every turn.. i also love the people around 'em. . . isa yan sa top reads ko for romance ng 2011 basahin mo rin Gabriel's Inferno and Love Unscripted... those two comes close sa story line ng Trust in Advertising.

Quote Originally Posted by yche09 View Post
    @maysapaw - haha naipon lang yan.. matagal tagal din aketch hindi nagpost know what.. i've been doing that as well! yung read ng first two chapters and then wala na.. hahaha. napilitan na akong gumawa ng abandoned-for-now shelf sa goodreads ko haha

@novelcsanchez - hello! wow! glad you liked it! i love Vincent!!! nakakakilig sila at every turn.. i also love the people around 'em. . . isa yan sa top reads ko for romance ng 2011 basahin mo rin Gabriel's Inferno and Love Unscripted... those two comes close sa story line ng Trust in Advertising.

I'm trying to find the books that you've mentioned pero its not showing up on my searches, perhaps i'm doing it wrong , but I really DO want to read it. I totally agree with you, Vincent and Lexi... now, that is what you call "kilig couple", and I also love Vincent's family, they were all supporting and sweet. I have to add that Hope and Lexi's friendship is nice too --- and Sean and Hope ---really fun couple. It was such a great read, kaya I'm really looking forward on reading those two books that you've mentioned. I want to start reading it ASAP, haha, hopefully I can find 'em today. btw, may I have the name of the authors please?

Thanks

^hi! naku oo nga... hindi mahanap ng search engine yung Love Unscripted sa all romance thread.. kasi nasa teenlit sya. hehehe pero it's not really only for teens . Tina Reber wrote LU and Sylvain Reynard wrote GI. Both books were uploaded by bonita_jia so lotsa thanks to her! I'll send you the links nalang sa mga thread nila thru pm kasi bawal dito Hope you like 'em.

Oo nga pala, please give Gabriel a chance.. i swearrr he'll piss you off for the hmm.. first three chapters pero he'll change promiseeee.

Quote Originally Posted by yche09 View Post
    ^hi! naku oo nga... hindi mahanap ng search engine yung Love Unscripted sa all romance thread.. kasi nasa teenlit sya. hehehe pero it's not really only for teens . Tina Reber wrote LU and Sylvain Reynard wrote GI. Both books were uploaded by bonita_jia so lotsa thanks to her! I'll send you the links nalang sa mga thread nila thru pm kasi bawal dito Hope you like 'em.

Oo nga pala, please give Gabriel a chance.. i swearrr he'll piss you off for the hmm.. first three chapters pero he'll change promiseeee.
    Thanks much

I started reading Gabriel's Inferno already, and your right, he's such an ass, but i'll listen to your advice and I'll keep on reading... good thing wala kami masyadong pasyente, I'm hoping to finish this today but, it's longer than what I expected, so baka bukas ko pa matapos. Thanks again for the links!

Ganda ng Gabriel's Inferno, ang galing ng author!
    I learned a lot from this book, it's very intellectual. Yung mga references---amazing. Sobrang emotional whirlwind if you read the book. I hated Gabriel at first, I was actually rooting for Paul (because he was all so nice and so perfect) kasi Gabriel was such a jerk for the first few chapters...and Julia, she was so pure and good hearted, kaya lang... i don't want to spoil the book for others---so ayun basahin nyo na lang. I read the reviews in goodreads, I'm so glad that other people enjoyed the story as much as I did.

galing talaga ng author---

I just finished Birthmarked by Caragh M. O'Brien. It's another dystopian novel. Hmm, what can I say? It was okay in my opinion. But the story didn't really connect with me although there were a few scenes that were nice. It has a high rating on Goodreads though (3.99).

@novelcsanchez - greaaatt... i'm happy you liked it! nakakatuwa naman. Yeaahh... mejo intellectual nga kasi ang daming literary works na nabanggit.. and i knerrr rollercoaster ride ang dating kasi moody si Gabriel. Anyway, ayan, hope you'll read Love Unscripted although iba yung plot nya.

@decadence - hey i think magugustuhan mo yung Touch Of Power ni Maria V. Snyder.. wala lang hehe.. just guessing based sa mga nabasa mo.

@yche09

absolutely, I will read it tomorow. Off ko bukas and I have the whole day to read. It's a bit long kasi and i HATE to be interrupted kaya bukas na lang. I'm currently reading Julie James' Practice Makes Perfect. It's her second book that I've read today, and so far, I'm enjoying her books. Maiiksi lang kasi kaya mas okay sya basahin while I'm at work.
    Last edited by novelcsanchez; 29th Dec 2011 at 21:26. Reason: typo