Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?

View Poll Results: What Jailbreak system are you using?

Voters
209. You may not vote on this poll
  • OFW 3.41 + Jailbreak Dongle

44 21.05%
  • CFW 3.55 Wanikoko V2

14 6.70%
  • CFW 3.55 Kmeaw

151 72.25%
Page 1 of 936 1231151101501 ... LastLast

Hats Off PS3 Official Jailbreak thread

Hello fellow Mobilarian members this thread/section is open to discuss anything about jailbreak. We're open to talk about piracy, homebrews, custom firmaware and the like.

Simple house rule;

"No flamers and troll, if you have nothing good to say especially if it is not our thread's concern then better to keep quite."

I personally made this thread to keep us separated (Jailbroken PS3 owners) from those legitimate gamers who have grudge towards us. Nevertheless this thread is still open to everyone as long as you have better understanding and open mind about the matter/s being discuss here.
    Last edited by jb3252; 4th Mar 2011 at 13:42.

Default Re: PS3 Official Jailbreak thread

Basic Requirements for JAILBREAKING

General Rule

PS3 unit with at least Official Firmware 3.55 and below, beyond 3.55 (e.g. 3.56) then the unit is not Jailbreakable.

OVERVIEW OF PS3 JAILBREAK

PRO/s

1. Enable to run Homebrews and other 3rd Party Progmrams
    2. Run back-up games
    3. Somehow spare your Blu Ray drive since most of the time you game will run either on external or internal hard disk. (Prolong Blu Ray Drive lifespan)
    4. Theoretically has a faster loading time since the games are directly boot from internal or external hard disk.
    5. Generally cheaper ( Arrrrr!)

CON/s

1. No PSN access
    2. Basically you will always be left behind in terms of features that the Official firmware has/have since you have to be at least one step behind the OFW.
    3. Need some technical knowledge and understanding of the system

KMEAW'S 3.55 CUSTOM FIRMWARE (Tutorial & Guide)

First and foremost I don't take any credit from this Custom Firmware, I'm just sharing my thoughts and knowledge on what are the precautions to take note and provide a step by step procedure on how to install the CFW.

Basic Requirement/s

-Your unit must be in Official 3.55 Ofiicial Firmware so if you're on 3.50 OFW and below (e.g. 3.42 , 3.41 ) you will have to update your system to OFW 3.55.

-Avoid any electrical shortage or instability during the update as it might interrupt during the installation that could lead to bricked system.

-Flash Disk on FAT32 format

Installation

Download the CFW HERE

Make all the necessary folder on your Flash Disk

Paste the downloaded CFW inside the UPDATE folder

Update Procedure

1. Insert the storage media or USB device. that contains the update data in the PS3 system.

2. From the home menu, select (Settings) > (System Update), and then press ok

3. Select [Update via Storage Media], and then press the ok button.
    The system automatically searches for and finds the update data saved on the storage media or USB device.

4. Start the update data.
    Press the ○ button to start the update data. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update. You can delete the update data from the storage media or USB device after the update has been successfully completed.

* Do not turn off the PS3™ system or remove storage media or USB device during an update. If an update is cancelled before completion, the system software may become damaged, and the system may require servicing or exchange.

DONE...

To be continued....
    Last edited by jb3252; 15th Apr 2011 at 10:23.

^^ sir penge link kung san pede download Flower psn game na pang cfw 3.55...

awooo
    nice nice jb n_n
    pwede mag request sir jb?
    yung step by step po sana how to jailbreak
    and updates ng CFW

@Mike

Yes I'll make an easy step by step guide on how to jailbreak your PS3 soon.

Quote Originally Posted by jb3252 View Post
    @Mike

Yes I'll make an easy step by step guide on how to jailbreak your PS3 soon.
    ohh that's nice dud
    tska pwede ka na din mag offer ng mga games mo dito

Nice thread Sir. Looking forward sa mga future posts ninyong lahat dito regarding Jailbreak

I can't afford kasi, mahal masyado legit price

Kuha rin kasi ako ng feedbacks dito about Jailbroken PS3, nagbabalak kapatid ko bumili

Quote Originally Posted by herbz_8 View Post
    Nice thread Sir. Looking forward sa mga future posts ninyong lahat dito regarding Jailbreak

I can't afford kasi, mahal masyado legit price

Kuha rin kasi ako ng feedbacks dito about Jailbroken PS3, nagbabalak kapatid ko bumili
    Bro I don't see ourselves as "CAN'T AFFORD". Unang una sa lahat nakaya nga nating bumili ng PS3 eh. Ako mas nakikita ko ang kalagayan natin as; "May pera naman talagang pam-bili ng games, yun nga lang masinop lamang tayo sa pera at hindi masyadong gastador, alam natin ang mga pangunahing pangangailangan sa buhay kaya pinipili nating huwag na lamang itong gastusin para sa Blu Ray game"

Lalo na ngayon na may option (Jailbreak) na para makapg laro at mag enjoy ng games sa maliit na halaga eh di doon na lamang tayo sa mas makakatipid.

Nag-po-provide nga pala ako ng mga downloaded games, kung nais mo wag kang mag atubiling kotakin ako.

I update the second post.... just some few feeds regarding jailbreak

nde po ba delekado mag jailbreak? nkakatakot kc bka masira eh hehehe

tyaka pede pa po ba tanggalin ulit ung jailbreak pra kung sakaling gusto mag online games?

tnx in advance

Page 1 of 936 1231151101501 ... LastLast