Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?

Lol JOKE BOX: Diary of a Filipino in the US

Dec. 15 - Thank God, I safely arrived in the United States. I can see that New York is a wonderful place. And snow is coming! Oooh, I can't wait to see it!

Dec. 16 - What a nice cool morning. I still can't believe I'm here in America. Snowflakes are falling and a awesome sight by the window. Just like what I see in the movies.. in Christmas cards.. I'm lucky to get petitioned by my brother to come to the US..

Dec. 17 - I woke up seeing the very beautiful landscape snow outside my brother's home. I went out to literally put some snow in my mouth and see what it tasted like. Then we started shoveling snow from the driveway. I enjoyed every minute of it. A snowplow even came by but covered up the driveway with snow.. but no problem. The driver waved to me, and he reminded me of Santa Claus. What a wonderful sight.

Dec. 18 - Whoa! Six more inches of snow, and temperature further dropped. I went out of the driveway and the snowplow came by again that splattered more snow even to me. But I enjoyed the moment like a kid. But geeez, twas so cold.

Dec. 19 - Better higher temperature, but the snow revealed some gray dirt. Later in the day, snow became hard ice particularly on the tree above my brother's car. What happened was the weight of the ice caused some branches to fall on.. oh well.. accidents happen.

Dec. 20 - Brrrrrrr!... It's sooooo cold. More snow coming. The snowplow came by and covered the streets with sand to avoid slippery roads. Later he pushed the snow and sand to our driveway. I'm a bit pissed off this time.

Dec. 21 - Brrrrrrrr! My back is giving me a hard time. Now I know what arthritis is all about. The power even went off. Terrible day.

Dec. 22 - Still more snow forecasted. It's a minus 10 this time. I have a cold. The pipes are frozen. Even my mucus! What a lousy life. No helper, no cook, no dishwasher. And I thought about the snowplow driver, that when he comes back, I would... hmmmp! Whatever..

Dec. 23 - Oh my God, it's terribly cold. When I saw the snowplow coming, I headed to the driveway and angily shouted, "You ruthless monkey!" And before he throws a mess to our driveway again, I went to get to him first but he ran way. I'm a runner but that moment, my legs and feet are getting numb because of the cold. I had a hard time breathing... My eyesight was suffering too.

Dec. 24 - ANAK KAYO NG TETENG!!.. AYOKO NA DITO!!.. UUWI NA LANG AKO SA PILIPINAS!

PAHIT NAMAN NG THANKS KAHIT SAGLIT LANG,.HEHE,.SALAMAT
    Last edited by t700_825; 25th Mar 2011 at 18:05.

Default Re: JOKE BOX: Diary of a Filipino in the US

Wahahaha,

Ou nga, dito sa Pilipinas walang ISNOW, walang, INSNOWDRIVER, walang EXTREME TEMPERATURE DROP, walang FROZEN PIPES...

pero sa totoo, gusto ko rin ma experience magkaganito.
    wahahahha
    Last edited by polyonyx; 22nd Mar 2011 at 17:33.

Thumbsup Re: JOKE BOX: Diary of a Filipino in the US

Quote Originally Posted by polyonyx View Post
    Wahahaha,

Ou nga, dito sa Pilipinas walang ISNOW, walang, INSNOWDRIVER, walang EXTREME TEMPERATURE DROP, walang FROZEN PIPES...

pero sa totoo, gusto ko rin ma experience magkaganito.
    wahahahha
    Wahaha,.ako rin,.gusto ko kaya lang ayaw din ng sobra,.haha,.baka mamatay aman ako sa sobrang lamig,.hehe

.ahahaha,
    nice TS..

haha yan ang napala nya sa Snow

Quote Originally Posted by fberyljean View Post
    .ahahaha,
    nice TS..
    Quote Originally Posted by masteredison View Post
    haha yan ang napala nya sa Snow
    Thanks,.hehe,. b?

Quote Originally Posted by t700_825 View Post
    Wahaha,.ako rin,.gusto ko kaya lang ayaw din ng sobra,.haha,.baka mamatay aman ako sa sobrang lamig,.hehe
    Ano kaya pag mag isnow dito nu?

Ano kaya pag mag isnow dito nu?
    Hehe,.pwede din para naman maranasan natin,.i think sa mga panahon ngayon, di malayong makaranas tayo ng snow balang araw,.nagkakaroon ng climate change ngayon eh,.

Quote Originally Posted by t700_825 View Post
    Hehe,.pwede din para naman maranasan natin,.i think sa mga panahon ngayon, di malayong makaranas tayo ng snow balang araw,.nagkakaroon ng climate change ngayon eh,.
    Excited na ko magsnow... Kaso lng inaalala ko ung mga taong allergy sa cold.

Antayin po natin ung araw na iyon!

Lol Re: JOKE BOX: Diary of a Filipino in the US

Excited na ko magsnow... Kaso lng inaalala ko ung mga taong allergy sa cold.

Antayin po natin ung araw na iyon!

Waaaaaahhhhh,.wag muna ngayon,.hindi pa ako handa,.hehe,.may allergy din ako eh,.madali akong makakuha ng sakit, mabasa lang ako ng ulan,,.hehe,.