Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?

Read [HELP]PWEDE PO BANG I BOOT UNG WINDOWS7 SA FLASHDRIVE KO? Pasok po!

mga ka sb, i rreformat ko po sana itong netbook ko, e gusto ko sanang ilagay ung laman ng cd ko(windows7 ulti 32bit), then gagawin kong image file using MagicISO at iboot using cmd.. Pwede po ba yun? Thanks in advance mga ka SB

Default Re: [HELP]PWEDE PO BANG I BOOT UNG WINDOWS7 SA FLASHDRIVE KO? Pasok po!

pwede ts basta ung installer mo naka .iso format.search ka dito daming thread na ganyan.

1. Insert your USB (4GB+ preferable) stick to the system and backup all the data from the USB as we are going to format the USB to make it as bootable.

2. Open elevated Command Prompt. To do this, type in CMD in Start menu search field and hit Ctrl + Shift + Enter. Alternatively, navigate to Start > All programs >Accessories > right click on Command Prompt and select run as administrator.

3. When the Command Prompt opens, enter the following command:

DISKPART and hit enter.

LIST DISK and hit enter.

Once you enter the LIST DISK command, it will show the disk number of your USB drive. In the below image my USB drive disk no is Disk 1.

4. In this step you need to enter all the below commands one by one and hit enter. As these commands are self explanatory, you can easily guess what these commands do.

SELECT DISK 1 (Replace DISK 1 with your disk number)

CLEAN

CREATE PARTITION PRIMARY

SELECT PARTITION 1

ACTIVE

FORMAT FS=NTFS

(Format process may take few seconds)

ASSIGN

EXIT

Don’t close the command prompt as we need to execute one more command at the next step. Just minimize it.

5. Insert your Windows DVD in the optical drive and note down the drive letter of the optical drive and USB media. Here I use “D” as my optical (DVD) drive letter and “H” as my USB drive letter.

6. Go back to command prompt and execute the following commands:

D:CD BOOT and hit enter. Where “D” is your DVD drive letter.

CD BOOT and hit enter to see the below message.

BOOTSECT.EXE/NT60 H:

(Where “H” is your USB drive letter)

7. Copy Windows DVD contents to USB.

You are done with your bootable USB. You can now use this bootable USB as bootable DVD on any computer that comes with USB boot feature (most of the current motherboards support this feature).

Note: you must change your bios setting boot order.. boot first from USB(or external device)

Quote Originally Posted by ftppong View Post
    pwede ts basta ung installer mo naka .iso format.search ka dito daming thread na ganyan.
    ibig sabihin nyan sir pwede kong gawing image file ung windows 7 ulti ko?.. salamat po sa tip. thank you!