Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?
Page 365 of 365 FirstFirst ... 265315355363364365
Results 3,641 to 3,644 of 3644

Default Re: Sa mga gusto mag practice ng English language dito tayo!

Quote Originally Posted by PirateLuffy View Post
    Thanks!! You're right about #3 ... and 4.

What do you do?

What kind of marketer are you?
    I am selling point of sales equipment to retail and banking. our products came from different countries that is why most of our training are outside the Philippines. most of our clients are Filipino but when it comes into a meeting, sometimes they are talking in English and i am shy to answer them with tagalog.

yes i want to learn too..i want to improved my english karabaw

Quote Originally Posted by johndenver123 View Post
    I am selling point of sales equipment to retail and banking. our products came from different countries that is why most of our training are outside the Philippines. most of our clients are Filipino but when it comes into a meeting, sometimes they are talking in English and i am shy to answer them with tagalog.
    Hmmmm If it's allowed I'm not sure why you would be shy to answer them with Tagalog, tho I think it's just really more natural (or respectful) to respond in English when you're asked in English (or as you said, when they are talking in English). Do they make you feel like you have to speak English too? (or do you just get that kind of feeling when you're with them in a meeting?)

@PirateLuffy

Hello.
    I was part of Collection Account at CVG-Nuvali back then.
    Currently, I'm unemployed (hwat?) but, waiting for some opportunities (whichever comes first).
    BTW, it's been awhile since I'm on a HOMECATION (tambay, lol). It's
    not that I have a license to print money, but managed to survive thru relatives(if for my own I'll definitely be scrapping by) and my only option is to stay at home for the meantime.
    On a day to day basis, most of the time, I'm being consumed by TECHNOLOGY (CP, CP and more CPs haha), watching FB and YTube Vids, listening music, reading any topics online (mobilarian) and eating alot (5x a day).
    No more games 'coz my eyes were fed up, hehe.

How about you?