Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Arrow panu mo malalaman kung love o infatuation lang..

hello panu mo ba malalaman kung love na tlga ang feelings mo o infatuation love lang meron kasing mga ibang tao na hindi nila malaman sa srili nila kung love na tlga o infatuation lang o baka nag papaka manhid lang or deny 2 da max..

Default Re: panu mo malalaman kung love o infatuation lang..

I know what LOVE is ... I knew it, the first time i talk to that person .. the sweet smile in his eyes, i knew, its LOVE

seriously, i know i love him because for so many years of being together, from friendship bloom inot something romantic, i knew i love him .. He makes me whole ... we shared so many happy and sad times together, and we are still together ... we keep the flame burning ... we talk, we argue but we never fail to talk it over ...

i know its love because i misssssssss him so much .. and we have same feelings of loneliness whenever we are far form each other ...

and we dont missed to say " i love you" in a day, kahit may tampo ...

hihihihi

Love: "An intense feeling of affection and care towards another person.
    A mother’s love is not easily shaken." (http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/love)

Infatuation:"Infatuation is the state of being completely carried away by unreasoning passion or love; addictive love. Infatuation usually occurs at the beginning of relationship when sexual attraction is central. It is characterized by urgency, intensity, sexual desire, and anxiety, in which there is an extreme absorption in another. The relationship may have insecurity, distrust, lack of confidence, and the feeling of being threatened. There may be nagging doubts and unanswered questions, so the partner remains unexamined so as not to spoil the dream." (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infatuation)

As far as i can understand, infatuation is an extreme form of love. Personally, i believe that the line between the two is vague; only the person who is loving can know it. For me, it's just infatuation when you're obsessed with that person or when you're normal routine is destroyed due to obsessively thinking of that person, or when you can't eat or live normally without her. In love, you're normal routine is altered but not completely changed: you still can eat but you just miss her. Infatuation is when you want to own the person, while love is when you want to be owned and at the same time you own her, i.e. you belong to each other.

hayzz salamat mga frends kc meron ako kilala eh obvious naman na na love na infatuation pa daw..

LOVE for me is when i think of spending my life with that person...i think of him the whole day and you will notice that i always mention the name of that person with someone...

Infatuation for me is i'm happy when i am with that person physically pero pag wala naman sya ok lang din skin...

ganon nga yata kc sa una tlgang infantuation lang tapos habang tumatagal nagiging love...tama ba?

infatuation? in short crush mo lng xa...admiration kung baga! hehe

haha!crush

Quote Originally Posted by algieliza View Post
    I know what LOVE is ... I knew it, the first time i talk to that person .. the sweet smile in his eyes, i knew, its LOVE

seriously, i know i love him because for so many years of being together, from friendship bloom inot something romantic, i knew i love him .. He makes me whole ... we shared so many happy and sad times together, and we are still together ... we keep the flame burning ... we talk, we argue but we never fail to talk it over ...

i know its love because i misssssssss him so much .. and we have same feelings of loneliness whenever we are far form each other ...

and we dont missed to say " i love you" in a day, kahit may tampo ...

hihihihi
    waw nman sino kaya to

puppy love ko syempre ....

i experience that infatuation last month of april, kahit madaling araw, type ko siya kausap ... at that time, may gf siya eh, kaya alam ko hanggang dun lang ... we exchange sweet words, mga ganun... but we ended up as good friends now, sayang nga eh kasi ala na siya gf now, saka ako naman meron na ..... that is infatuation ke m_m_t

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast