Welcome back, Guest!
Register
Forgot your Password?
Page 319 of 319 FirstFirst ... 219269309317318319
Results 3,181 to 3,186 of 3186

Default Re: Non Stop Boxing [ Usyk Dominates Gassiev 2 Unify WBC, WBA, WBO, IBF Tit

hinde ko alam sino lalabanan ni manny next time. He's still within the top 4 in my book. Beating thurman>>> anyone in crawford's opponent in 147. That's why I wanted bud to face shawn or even manny.

May solid na chance si manny dahil sa superior niyang competition sa pbc in comparison kay bud. Nasanay si bud sa subpar na opponents and it almost bit him in the @ss sa meme machine fight. Subpar competition can dull your skills.

god damn ng nakita ko flapping glove ni fury lmao.Where you at, stephen A smith? Max kellerman? 89046445_2257012261271870_4780101714852184064_n.png Screenshot_20200305-153847.png

so this is how fury "smashed" wilder huh? No wonder the mofo is dipping his fists in gasoline to harden it. Now we know where that power a supposed pillow fisted came from huh. How wilder got a 2 cm cut inside his ear. Physics my @ss lol. Mofos are quick to say something about wilder saying his costume but where the f*ck is the call out for this?

fury getting exposed as the disgusting cheat that he is. I still can't hear anything from the racist trolls explaining this sh-t. The man cheated and it's clear as day.

mofo used illegal punches,illegal tactics, tampered gloves and now found guilty that he cheated his drug test before. Yet racist idiotic trolls celebrate this mofo that he cheated his way to "smash" wilder. GTFO of boxing.

Another fighter exposes wild boar flappy fury
    Last edited by louie098; 26th Mar 2020 at 06:37.

Default Re: Non Stop Boxing [ Usyk Dominates Gassiev 2 Unify WBC, WBA, WBO, IBF Tit

Breaking News
    World Champion Anthony Joshua is under self quarantine after meeting Prince Charles who is a covid 19 positive

78 gets an interview with tyson fury's former sparring partner Nicholas Asberry. NSAC and WBC should be ashamed of themselves for deliberately attempting to sweep this sh*t under the rug. Fury relinquishing his license in the UK is yet another nail to the coffin of how much of a disgusting cheat he really is.

- - - Updated - - -

cancelled na lahat ng events sa april, may, june and july.

The truth Errol spence challenges the racist ESPN to address this glove gate and stop ignoring it.
    Last edited by louie098; 30th Mar 2020 at 06:24.

I think until such time lahat ng tao ma vaccine that's the time na comfortable na ang government in allowing people to gather or attend games

sana matapos na tong corona na to.

Pati tatay ni yarde nadale na ng corona. Smh.

Rest in peace.